Its party conference time again
It's the party conference season again. These will be the last autumn party conferences before the General Election.
BAFF, which has no party political affiliation, will be monitoring the major conferences for policies affecting armed forces personnel. Parties are welcome to use the online contact form to inform us about their policies.
The following are some of the major UK party conferences:
- Labour - Brighton - 27 Sep to 1 Oct
- Liberal Democrats - Bournemouth - 21 to 23 Sep
- Conservatives - Manchester - 5 to 8 Oct
The following are some of the party conferences of regionally-based polotical parties:
- Plaid Cymru - Llandudno - 10 to 12 Sep
The following parties so far have confirmed their official support of the principle of a recognised professional staff association for armed forces personnel:
- Liberal Democrats
- Democratic Unionist Party
- Plaid Cymru
- Hits: 1880